Where are P&G factories located?
Procter & Gamble has 24 manufacturing plants in 18 states, plus two plants in Canada. Together, they support a network of more than 11,000 suppliers and small businesses. P&G has two plants in Ohio, including the one in St. Bernard and another in Bath Township, which is outside Lima.
How many offices does P&G have?
Procter & Gamble is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH and has 78 office locations across 73 countries.
Does P&G own Johnson and Johnson?
Between them, Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) own 45 brands that each generate over $1 billion of annual sales.
Pitting two of the world’s biggest, most successful businesses against each other.
|Procter & Gamble||Johnson & Johnson|
Who owns Pringles?
How do I file a complaint with Procter and Gamble?
Report a Concern
- By Phone: US, Canada, PR: 1-800-683-3738. All Other locations: Go to www.pg-helpline.com, and click on “Report a concern by phone.”
- Online: www.pg-helpline.com.
- By Postal Mail: WBCM Helpline. P&GPMB, 3767, 13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place. Charlotte, NC 28277.
What brands are owned by Gillette?
Gillette razors, shaving soap, shaving cream, body wash, shampoo, deodorant and anti-perspirant. Head & Shoulders shampoo. Olay personal and beauty products. Oral-B oral hygiene products.
Is Procter and Gamble a good company?
Fortune magazine awarded P&G a top spot on its list of “Global Top Companies for Leaders”, and ranked the company at 15th place of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” list. Chief Executive magazine named P&G the best overall company for leadership development in its list of the “40 Best Companies for Leaders”.
What brands of toilet paper does Procter & Gamble make?
- Bounty. Paper Towels. Visit site.
- Charmin. Toilet Paper. Visit site.
- Puffs. Facial Tissues. Visit site.